What measures are in place to protect patients from coronavirus
- Masks, Shields and aprons worn at all times by practitioners.
- Bench cleaned between patients.
- Door handles and handrail sanitised between patients.
- The room is kept well ventilated.
- We limit the number of patients seen in the clinic.
- Alternating treatment days to clean the rooms.
- Depending on medical conditions you may not be able to see a practitioner.
What Should I wear?
At Euphoria you will not be asked to undress, but we are bound to move you around, so please, wear something that you feel comfortable in.
Can I bring a friend or relative?
Yes – if you wish, you can have someone present throughout your consultation and treatment.
Does it hurt?
Some soft tissue techniques may cause discomfort during treatment. Your Osteopath will tell you what to expect, and will want you to let him know if you are in pain. No Gain If Pain. You may feel stiff or sore after treatment. This is a normal healthy response to the treatment.
Do I need to see my doctor first?
You do not need to see a doctor first to seek osteopathic treatment. However, we might refer you to your GP in case what we do is not the priority to get you to better health. Also some insurance companies require a referral from your doctor in the case of an insurance claim.
Where can I park?
How much does it cost?
£150 3 sessions
£240 for 6 sessions
Discounts available at the practitioners discretion.
All package sessions to be redeemed within a 12 month period.